Audi MedCup 2008 calendar
According to extremely reliable information we received today, the Audi MedCup circuit has finalized its calendar for the 2008 season and signed the final contracts with the host cities. The major Mediterranean sailing event will be sponsored by the German car group Audi and will visit 4 countries, Spain, Italy, France and Portugal.
The 6 regattas of the circuit will be the following:
1. Alicante (Spain) from May 12 to May 17
2. Marseille (France) from June 2 to June 7
3. Cagliari (Italy) from June 30 to July 5
4. Puerto Portals (Spain) from July 21 to July 26
5. Cartagena / Murcia (Spain) from August 25 to August 30
6. Portimao (Portugal) from September 15 to September 20
This calendar hasn't been made public yet but according to our information there will be a joint announcement of the title sponsor and presentation of the circuit.